EFSC Library Account & Card Information
The My Account feature in LINCCWeb allows you to view your library account information online, including:
- See a list of materials you currently have checked out
- Renew items
- View library fines or fees
- View requested items
To access your Library Account:
- Visit the account section of LINCCWeb and then click Log In in the upper-right-hand corner
- Select the college where you are registered
- Enter your Borrower ID. Borrower ID is your EFSC Student ID Number (example: B00999999)
- PIN is birth date MMDDYY (last two digits of birth date for YY)
How to obtain a Library Card
Eastern Florida State College students, faculty, staff and community patrons must get their EFSC Photo Identification Card, which also serves as a Library Card, at a campus security office. Campus security offices also distribute parking decals and bus stickers.
For information about obtaining an ID or library card, please visit this campus security office web page.
An EFSC ID card is required to check out library materials. The Library will accept a state-issued ID one time only in lieu of the ID card. Borrowers are responsible for all materials checked out on their account.
You do not need the card to log-in to EFSC library eResources. Enter your B number in the "Borrower ID" field (example: B00999999) and your six-digit birth date as the PIN for access. Log-in Help.