Titan Fund: Transforming lives & building futures
A first-generation student is defined as one whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
have not completed a bachelor's degree.
The EFSC Foundation’s Annual Campaign focuses on growing our Titan Fund. Once it reaches $1 million, the Foundation will have the funds to support First Generation Students attending college in perpetuity.
Thanks to the support of our donors, the permanent endowed EFSC Foundation Titan Fund will generate money for scholarship dollars and college initiatives now and in the future.
Come Grow with Us and help us reach our ultimate goal!
Here's how to give:
- Give online at our secure donation site
- Choose a monthly recurring gift of $10 or more
- Check with your employer about their participation in a matching gift program
- Include us in your estate planning. Call 321-433-7055 to discuss giving options.
- Explore Naming Opportunities for virtually every EFSC building, classroom & athletic facility
Donations at any level — $20, $200 or $2,000 — will help nourish our Foundation roots and make a difference in the lives of our students. Thank you for your help making Titans Rise!
Thank you for your generosity!
EFSC Foundation Scholarship Recipient
"Thank you for so generously providing the Williamson Family Scholarship to me. I am exceedingly grateful for the opportunities your funding of my education has provided. Wherever my career takes me, it will be thanks to you."