Foundation Information & Policies
We value and appreciate our donor relationships and want you to have complete information about the EFSC Foundation's policies and donor processes.
The Eastern Florida State College Foundation, Inc. is a Direct Support Organization of Eastern Florida State College and is a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Organization. Established in 1971, the Foundation raises funds to support the college's programs and to provide scholarships for EFSC students.
View & download documents
- Donor Opportunities Booklet: "Come Grow With Us"
- EFSC Foundation Donor Handbook
- EFSC Foundation Gift Acceptance Policy
- Foundation Matters April 2017 Newsletter
- Gift Planning Guide
- Lucille H. Kahn Scholarship ApplicationFunded through the EFSC Foundation in conjunction with the Melbourne Branch, American Association of University Women, this scholarship is for three-fourths of the total cost of education (less federal financial aid received). Open to any EFSC graduate transferring to any college. 2017 Scholarship Application has full details - deadline to apply: May 15, 2017.
- Scholarship Recipients: Thank You Letter Tips