Faculty Mentoring Resources
The Faculty Mentoring Program, developed and guided by the Faculty Mentoring Committee, is designed to help ease transition into the College and provide new faculty members a safe, one-on-one resource person to work with in their field.
The matching process involves a careful selection of effective, experienced faculty volunteers who believe in the program's goals. New faculty work with their mentors from the first semester of employment until attaining tenure, which typically takes five to seven years.
Faculty may contact a Faculty Mentoring Committee member to inquire about mentoring.
- Ms. Robin Boggs, Reading, Melbourne, 2015-18
- Ms. Robin Campbell, Psychology, Titusville, 2015-17
- Mr. Stephen Gallagher, Computer Technology, Titusville, 2015-18
- Dr. Katina Gothard, Mathematics, Palm Bay, 2015-18, Chair & Faculty Mentoring Collegewide
- Mr. Harry Holdorf, Health Sciences - Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Melboune, 2016-2018
- Dr. Debra Marshall, Social/Behavioral, Melbourne, 2016-2018
- Ms. Jessica Milford, Health Sciences - Dental Assisting, Cocoa, 2015-17
- Ms. Kristie Rose, Health Sciences - Phlebotomy, Cocoa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Lynn Spencer, Humanities and Art, Melbourne, 2015-17,
- Dr. Carolyn VanBergen-Rylander, English, Melbourne, 2015-18, Vice Chair
- Ms. Jill Simser, TPDC Liaison
- Dr. Ethel Newman, Administration
Would you like to check your EFSC e-mail from home? Or learn how to use Banner Web? Check out the Faculty Tutorials page for more on course rosters, attendance reporting, etc.
Need an introduction to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act or a quick FERPA refresher? Click here.
Interested in using images and art without worrying about copyright violations? Visit the EFSC Library's Copyright LibGuide for more help with copyright.
Would you like to learn about Library resources, how to link to electronic resources from Canvas, information literacy, etc.? Check out the e-Learning Library Guide for faculty.
Click here for tips on how to create a motivation-based college course.
- Academic Technology
- Center for Service Learning
- Class Schedule
- Degrees & Certifications
- Electronic Course Plan Repository (eCPR)
- Employee Directory
- Student Tutorials (Cengage)
- United Faculty of Florida/Collective Bargaining Agreement