Techsmith Relay Lecture Capture
Record your lectures in your office, at home, or in the classroom. You can publish the recordings to the EFSC server, to your YouTube channel or to your Screencast.com account.
Techsmith Relay is easy to use. Simply click the record button to start recording lectures, presentations, classroom sessions and more.
In the classroom or in the office
- Contact IT support to request the install of the TechSmith Recorder software on the instructor computer in your classroom and/or on the your office computer.
- Contact your department chair to find out how to purchase a microphone.
- Use the tutorials below to learn how to record your presentations.
- Download/install the recorder to your home computer [View PDF]
Access the Techsmith Relay login page and use the information below to get started
- Basic recording and publishing [View PDF] [Video]
- Enter your account information for your YouTube channel [Video]
- Learn more about your presenter webpage on our relay server - [View PDF] [Video]
- Using the portable recorder [View PDF]
Find additional tutorials on the Techsmith website: Techsmith Relay Recorder tutorials.
Please contact Academic Technology if you have any questions.
Recording and Publishing [PDF] or view the tutorial below:
Configure your YouTube channel account in Techsmith Relay for publishing