Hey Seniors, Let's Make This Simple for You!
Go Higher, Get Accepted is designed to help you easily enroll at Eastern Florida State College from your high school. Our college experts will be there to help you complete the EFSC admissions application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
And we'll of course give you the inside scoop on where to find EFSC scholarships! We can also chat about your options at EFSC — including UCF DirectConnect.
Not interested in attending EFSC? That's okay! We can still help you out with the FAFSA.
What to Expect
- Assistance will be given to seniors who wish to complete an EFSC online application at the event
- Students must annotate their Social Security Number on the EFSC application (come prepared)
- Current Dual Enrolled students do not have to complete an EFSC application
Paying the EFSC Application Fee
- The $30 application fee can be paid by cash or check (made out to Eastern Florida State College)
- If a student wishes to pay the application fee by credit card, it must be done online
- If payment is not received within 30 days of applying online, the application will be dropped from the system
- The $30 application fee can be waived if your high school guidance counselor signs an SAT or ACT Waiver Form
- Past Dual Enrolled students who are submitting a re-admit application do not have
to pay an EFSC application fee
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Assistance will be given to seniors (and parents) who wish to complete the FAFSA at the event
- Students (and parents) must annotate their Social Security Numbers on the FAFSA (come prepared)
- Students (and parents) must establish an FSA ID to sign the FAFSA electronically
- If completing the FAFSA for the 2019-20 school year (Fall 2019-Summer 2020), the 2017 tax return is used
- Students (and parents) can begin the FAFSA process, save the information, then complete
it at home
Applying for Scholarships
- Our Financial Aid staff can answer all of your questions about the Titan Scholarships application process and how to get started