Eastern Florida dares you to finish
Were you close to finishing your degree at EFSC, but life got in the way? We have a solution for you! Dare to Finish is designed to inspire former Titans to finish their degree. EFSC offers personalized services to assist students who wish to return to school after some time has passed. These services include:
- A dedicated specialist to assist you with the enrollment process, thereby eliminating unnecessary steps
- Quarterly workshops with facilitators from Advising and Financial Aid; by attending one of our workshops, you will receive a personalized review of your academic and financial aid status in addition to a presentation highlighting success tools for students, such as free tutoring
- Graduation incentives, such as a special “Dare to Finish” Medallion to wear at Commencement
- Possible scholarship opportunities for Dare to Finish students
Who qualifies for the Dare to Finish program?
Individuals within 18 credits of completing an Associate in Arts (A.A), Associate in Science (A.S.) or Bachelor's degree who are currently in an inactive status are eligible for Dare to Finish.
Returning students can apply for free
That’s right — there's no fee to readmit. When completing an application to return, simply select the “readmit” choice, and your fee will be waived. That’s $30 that stays in your pocket!
Ready to finish what you started? Here's how to get back in the classroom:
- Complete a free online readmit admissions application
- Fill out the form on this page to be contacted by a representative who will discuss options with you
- Attend a Dare to Finish workshop, where you will receive one-on-one assistance from an Advisor and Financial Aid Specialist
Upcoming Hands-on Workshops
Join us at an upcoming workshop featuring EFSC enrollment specialists. Our team will prepare your academic and financial status to review with you individually. We will even help you complete any necessary applications on the spot! RSVP is required through the form on this page.
- Thursday, March 22, 6 - 7 PM, Melbourne Campus, Bldg. 2, Rm. 204
- Thursday, April 12, 6 - 7 PM, Cocoa Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 228