Convenient LE Academy testing for prospective recruits
Do you have what it takes to become a police officer? Are you ready to take the next step? EFSC's Law Enforcement Academy Commitment Day is your opportunity to complete the testing required for the application, all in one convenient place! We're thrilled at the response to our February 3rd session, which is now full. You can still complete testing on a walk-in basis to apply for the Summer Full-Time Academy that starts May 21, 2018.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
8 AM – 2 PM
Melbourne Campus: 3865 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935
Public Safety Institute (Bldg. 8)
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Limited seating is available, and reservations are required.
This session is full, but to be added to the waiting list, simply fill out the form on this page.
What Will Be Available for Me to Complete?
- CJBAT: Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test ($75, money order only payable to BPTC)
- PAT: Physical Abilities Test ($50, money order only payable to BPTC)
- Online Application to EFSC ($30 application fee, payable online or via money order payable to EFSC)
What Should I Bring?
- Physician’s Clearance to Test (Page 4 of PAT packet signed by your physician)
- Applicant Screening Questionnaire
- Notice to Applicants Form
- Applicable Fees (dependent on test, see above)
Please complete all forms prior to arriving at Commitment Day.
For more information, contact the Brevard Police Testing & Selection Center at 321-433-5638, 321-433-5640 or email@example.com