Partner with the Xcel-IT team
As the IT field rapidly grows, industry depends on an expanding, highly-trained labor pool. We want to partner with you to help develop that talent, both within your existing employee pool, the community and our Eastern Florida State College computer program students.
Here are a few examples of how your company can partner with the grant-funded Xcel-IT Program at no cost to the business:
- Take or send your employees to short courses offered by Xcel-IT and EFSC
- Provide recommendations for the course curriculum for the future IT professional
- Provide meaningful hands-on internships
- Conduct seminars and information sessions about your industry
- Teach cybersecurity related topics as an adjunct professor
- Participate as an experienced industry guest speaker/ entrepreneur.
- Allow tours of your workplace to give students firsthand experience of their potential work environment.
- Use, test and conduct research with some of our state-of-the-art hardware and software
- Provide employment opportunities for high quality IT professionals
- Participate in job fairs and other events with regional workforce boards and EFSC
- Network with other Xcel-IT Industry partners and educational institutions
Sign Up as a Partner
Get in touch with Xcel-IT Program Manager Stephen Taylor at 321-433-5363 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download, fill out and return our industry partnership letter and form.
We're excited to partner with you in this important venture.
- Accessible Solutions (ASI), Inc.
- Ansec Group
- Blue Sail Global Services
- Code Craft
- Edward Jones
- Flexure Engineering
- Gauntlet Data Security
- Global Institute of Cyber Security (GICSR)
- Ground Pounders Magazine
- IM Solutions
- Innovative Routines International (IRI) Inc.
- L2 Systems
- Moriah Corporation
- Occupational Safety Specialist, Inc.
- Reliable Redistribution Resource/R3
- Riverside Technical Services
- Saalex IT - The IT Experts
- Satcom Direct
- Space Coast Tech Council
- Shorebreak Security
- Spiguard Inc.
- Sunburst EMS
- TerraCom Direct
- Wire & Cable Specialties, Inc.