Registration Opens for Intramural Basketball and Dodgeball
January 29, 2013 - BCC students, staff and faculty can sign up now for spring intramural sports, comprised of 5-on-5 basketball and dodgeball, the well-known playground game that continues to grow in popularity.
Games will begin the first week of March in the Melbourne Campus gym.
Captains’ meetings for teams in both sports will be held Monday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m. in the lobby of the Melbourne Gymnasium, Building 6..
The intramural program's goals and objectives are:
- To provide a variety of recreational sports and leisure activities, regardless of ability level or experience.
- To provide a comfortable and relaxed social and recreational atmosphere for ultimate interaction of the entire college community.
- To improve and maintain physical well-being.
- To develop skills in a variety of activities that may be carried on throughout one's life.
- To have an opportunity to release the frustrations and stress of the semester in an acceptable manner.
- To have fun.