Intramural Flag Football Wraps Up
Flag football teams will form again in Fall 2016. Thanks to all the players who took part in the 2015 season.
The purpose of the Intramural Sports program at Eastern Florida State College is to provide healthful exercise, promote leisure education, enrich social competence and develop group loyalty for the entire college community. All eligible students, staff and faculty are encouraged to participate fully in the program.
Seven-on-seven flag football is played each fall and Basketball each spring.
The program's goals and objectives are:
1. To provide a variety of recreational sports and leisure activities, regardless of ability level or experience.
2. To provide a comfortable and relaxed social and recreational atmosphere for ultimate interaction of the entire college community.
3. To improve and maintain physical well-being.
4. To develop skills in a variety of activities that may be carried on throughout one's life.
5. To have an opportunity to release the frustrations and stress of the semester in an acceptable manner.
6. To have fun!