An easier way to pay for college
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading education planning and financing service, to offer a payment plan with easy online enrollment, monthly payment plan, flexible payment options and best of all, no interest. You must set up the plan through the myEFSC Portal using the steps below and can then monitor payments through the same EFSC system or visit the Nelnet/My Payment Plan website to check on your account. If you also have a Florida Prepaid Plan, information is on that webpage.
Cost to Participate in Nelnet
• $30, $35 or $40 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
(ACH & credit card)
• $30 fee if a payment is returned
View Nelnet Payment Plan information for the current academic year related to down payments and the schedule of payments.
Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Log into myEFSC Portal
- Select Titan Web Services
- Select Student Services
- Select: Accounts Receivable
- Select: Account Summary/Pay Student Account
- Select: Click here to Pay Fees or Enroll in Tuition Payment Plan
- Scroll to bottom and select: "View Installment Plan Information"
- Select the term you want to enroll in the payment plan and follow the prompts
- Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
Summer & Fall 2017 FEES:
Classes starting June 26: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, June 15, 2017
Classes starting Aug. 14: Fees due by 5PM, Thursday, Aug. 3, 2017
Classes starting Sept. 11: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017
Classes starting Oct. 9: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017
- Fee Schedule [PDF]
- Financial Aid
- Nelnet/My Payment Plan Log-in
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Plan Dates & Schedule Info
- Refund Selection/BankMobile Log-In