An easier way to pay for college
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading education planning and financing service, to offer a payment plan with easy online enrollment, monthly payment plan, flexible payment options and best of all, no interest. You must set up the plan through the myEFSC Portal using the steps below and can then monitor payments through the same EFSC system or visit the Nelnet/My Payment Plan website to check on your account. If you also have a Florida Prepaid Plan, information is on that webpage.
Cost to Participate in Nelnet
• $30, $35 or $40 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
(ACH & credit card)
• $30 fee if a payment is returned
View Nelnet Payment Plan information for the current academic year related to down payments and the schedule of payments.
Simple Steps to Enroll in Nelnet
- Log into Titan Web through the myEFSC Portal
- Under Account Summary on portal home page, click "Pay My Bill"
- After Nelnet site loads, click on "Set Up a Payment Plan" - Click Begin
- Follow the on-screen directions and click "Done" when complete.
Summer 2018 FEES:
Classes starting June 25: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, June 14, 2018
Fall 2018 FEES:
Classes starting Aug. 13: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, Aug. 2, 2018
Classes starting Sept. 10: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, Sept. 6, 2018
Classes starting Oct. 8: Fees due by 5 PM, Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018
Visit Important Dates & Deadlines to check Fee Due Dates for each term. Please carefully review your class start dates and fee due dates.
- Fee Schedule [PDF]
- Financial Aid
- Nelnet/My Payment Plan Log-in
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Plan Dates & Schedule Info
- Refund Selection/BankMobile Log-In