Enrollment & Degree Verification Process & Tutorial
Eastern Florida State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates and degree verifications through its online Student Self-Service program. This service, available 24 hours, 7 days a week through the myEFSC Portal Log-in, allows students the ability to print, save or email official enrollment verification certificates FREE of charge.
EFSC certifies student enrollment per semester after the Add/Drop period, using the following guidelines:
- (FT) Full Time : 12 or more credit hours
- (QT) 3/4 Time: 9 - 11.99 credit hours
- (HT) Half Time: 6 - 8.99 credit hours
- (LT) Less Than Half Time: Under 6 credit hours
Students enrolled in CTC/Clock-Hour Programs will be certified as follows:
- FT (full time) classes meeting 300 or more hours per term
- QT (quarter time) classes meeting 225 – 229 hours per term
- HT (half time) classes meeting 150 – 224 hours per term
- LT (less than half) classes meeting 1 – 149 hours per term
View a step-by-step tutorial for the Verification Process
- Current term Enrollment Verifications will not be available until approximately five business days after the Eastern Florida State College Add/Drop deadline.
- If student has an “Enrollment Verification” hold on his or her record, the request will not be processed
- Courses that are dropped, withdrawn, audited or continuing education classes do not count in credit hours toward enrollment verification
- Email and phone requests for enrollment verifications cannot be honored
- Enrollment verification letters will not be faxed to the student
- If a specific form is required to be completed by the college, fill out the EFSC Enrollment Verification Request form and submit it with your information.
Enrollment & Degree Verification Processes
Student Self-Service Enrollment Verification
Follow the easy steps below to obtain an official enrollment verification certificate. You can also view a tutorial that explains the verification process with photos.:
Log in to the myEFSC Portal or Titan Web Services with your Student ID and PIN.
On your student home page, click on Student Services and Financial Aid, and then click on Student Enrollment Verification
On the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service page, select whether you would like to obtain your current enrollment or all enrollment data, then click on "obtain an enrollment certificate."
Once the data has been created (PDF format), you may print, save or email the verification certificate.
Important Reminder: Log off when you are done to protect the privacy of your records.
The online National Student Clearinghouse, available through the myEFSC web portal through the Student Self-Service steps earlier in this table, is the fastest, most efficient way to request a verification. In-person requests for enrollment or degree verification must be submitted in writing to the campus Admissions and Records Office at the locations shown in the left column. Allow 10 business days for processing. Every attempt will be made to process the letter as quickly as possible.
Employer or Background Screening Firms
The National Student Clearinghouse is the fastest, most efficient way to obtain a verification. They can be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org
or by mail at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171