Industry Certification Assessment at EFSC
Eastern Florida State College is an approved testing site for industry certifications offered by: CompTIA, Manufacturing Skills Standards Council Certified Production Technician (MSSC-CPT), North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). The list of industry certification exams continues to expand.
What is an industry certification?
- Industry-developed assessment instrument
- Certification is a validation of your knowledge
- Certifications help you distinguish and advance yourself in the workforce and in the academic environment
Why is an industry certification important?
- Bolsters resumes
- Encourages higher salaries
- Affects your career, your company's success, and even your country's ability to compete globally
Visit our Career & Technical web section for more information on available certification tests, scheduling and pricing or call 321-433-5562.