Procurement Services Partners
The Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at EFSC is a resource partner of the national and statewide Procurement Technical Assistance Centers. PTAC educates businesses on doing business with federal, state and local agencies. For more information on the SBDC or PTAC programs, call 321-433-5570 or click below to visit their website.
Martin Duffy, SBDC Director
3865 N Wickham Rd
Bldg 10, Room 117
Melbourne, FL 32935-2310
We have endeavored to make doing business with the College an uncomplicated process.
Simply download our Vendor Registration Form and mail it to:
Eastern Florida State College
Building 2, Room 157
1519 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, Florida 32922
You can also download and fill out the form electronically and email it along with your W-9 form to EFSCProcurement@easternflorida.edu or fax it to 321-433-7371. Please be sure to state your primary activity in the box provided at the bottom the form.
- In order to fulfill IRS requirements, we need a W-9 on file for each company we do business with. Download this form and submit it with your Vendor Registration form.
- If your company is a Minority, Woman Owned, or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, please be sure to complete and attach a copy of the Certificate issued by the State of Florida’s Office of Supplier Diversity.
- The procurement agent, procurement assistant, or another EFSC employee may call you for verbal or written quotations, which is an acceptable practice. Do not fill an order without receiving a valid written purchase order (PO) signed by the College’s procurement agent. EFSC has a strict purchase order policy and will return unpaid invoices that failed to have a valid assigned purchase order.
To do business with all 28 Florida Community Colleges:
As of October 1, 1999, the Florida System of 28 Community Colleges, subscribed to the State of Florida’s Vendor Bid System. This internet-based system automatically notifies registered vendors of potential opportunities to sell their products and/or services to member governmental/public entities ad all state agencies within the State of Florida.
By registering with the Vendor Bid System, selling to all Florida’s community colleges is simplified. There is no longer a requirement to fill out a separate vendor application form for each additional community college. To subscribe to this free service just go to https://vendor.myfloridamarketplace.com and complete the online Vendor Registration Application. To get Commodity Code Information for the State’s form, go to: http://www.myflorida.com/apps/spurs/spurs.main_menu_form
Department of Management Services
4050 Esplanade Way, Suite 301
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
- Vendor Registration
- Notification Of Social Security Number Usage
- Minority/Women/Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business
Director of Procurement Services
Bldg. 2, Room 157
Bldg. 22, Room 110
Eastern Florida State College
1519 Clearlake Rd.
Cocoa, FL 32922