User ID and PIN Help
It is important to remember that EFSC has many secure sites that require User ID (your student identification number) and Password, assigned to you as a PIN. The following table has information about this important ID and PIN password so click each topic for details.
You'll use these to log into the MyEFSC Portal and the Student Records System, known as Titan Web Services. Through the portal and in Titan, you will be able to register for classes and view your educational records: grades, holds, student email account address, current major, and the list goes on.
You'll use this same information for the FLVC.org system, through which you can run an unofficial transcript.
What is my User ID and PIN?
• Your User ID (also called Student Identification Number) is your 8-digit number that begins with a capital "B" — and you must enter the "B" as a capital letter before the 8 numbers when logging in to EFSC systems that use this ID
• Your PIN is a number that is used like a password when you login to the secure area with your User ID. Your PIN is set to your birthdate, initially, in the form of MMDDYY. EFSC does not use Social Security Numbers as student ID numbers. When you first apply or readmit to EFSC, you will be given your student ID number, either in person or via your new student admission letter. You must protect your ID number, as it is your gateway to your student records.
• If you do not know your User ID or PIN, use the following links:
To obtain User ID: https://bannerweb.easternflorida.edu/prod/bcc_getlogin.drawpage
To reset PIN: https://bannerweb.easternflorida.edu/prod/bcc_pinreset.drawpage
If you are not able to obtain your Student ID number through the links above, please contact the Admissions Office at any campus. EFSC faculty and staff should call Human Resources.
• After you have been assigned a User ID and PIN, for security reasons, you will be forced to change your PIN number. Choose six numbers that you can remember. This will remain as your PIN until you change it again.
• Because your student ID number is protected information, you cannot receive your number over the phone. Your records are protected by the Family Education and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and will not be provided to anyone other than yourself without written permission.
How do I change my PIN?
1. Log into Titan Web Services through the MyEFSC Portal link in the upper right of this page.
2. Click on "Personal Information.:
3. Click on "Change Password."
I forgot my PIN. How can I reset it?
Reset your MyEFSC and Titan Web PIN if you have logged on before and do not remember your PIN.
To reset your PIN online: https://bannerweb.easternflorida.edu/prod/bcc_pinreset.drawpage
If you still need assistance call the EFSC IT Support Desk at 321-433-7600.
What do I do if I got locked out of my account?
After 5 failed password attempts, your account will be locked and you must contact the Help Desk at 321-433-7600 to reset your PIN.
Why do I have to enter a security question?
Entering a security question will enable you to reset your PIN if you forget it in the future. Simply click the "Forgot PIN" button.
Enter a question that only you will be able to answer.
Do not use a question like "What is my PIN?" Good questions are "What is my dog's name?" or "Mother's maiden name." Enter the answer to the question. Remember, the security question answer is case sensitive.
Why can't I get my User ID over the phone?
Because your student ID number is protected information, you cannot receive your number over the phone. Your records are protected by the Family Education and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and will not be provided to anyone other than yourself without written permission.
To obtain your User ID/Student ID number, please complete and submit the form at our Log in Information Request page.
If you are not able to obtain your Student ID number through the website, please contact the Admissions Office at any campus.
Download Form: Permission to Release Student ID Number
Who do I contact for help?
Please call EFSC at 321-632-1111 and press 0 and the Call Center will be glad to assist you.
Titan Access Info
Get Your INFO
FloridaShines — the Florida Student Hub of Innovative Educational Services — is a service of the Florida Virtual Campus. High school students, college students, parents and even counselors use this free Florida Department of Education website to help plan and track educational progress in Florida.