All currently enrolled EFSC students now have the ability to download the Microsoft Office ProPlus desktop applications for use on up to five desktop and/or mobile devices at no cost.
How do I download and install Office 365?
- Log into your Office 365 student email account at http://www.outlook.com/titans.easternflorida.edu.
- Click on the "Gear" icon on the upper right hand corner and select "Office 365 settings". Once the screen refreshes select "Software".
The software install screen is shown below. Click the install button to install Office 365.
Frequently Asked Questions - Click for details
Who is eligible to install Office 365 ?
Office 365 is only available to students currently enrolled in classes. Once you graduate EFSC you will able to continue to use Office 365 in "view only" mode, you will no longer be able to edit documents. The exception is the Outlook mail application which you will be able to continue to use in conjunction with your Titan email indefinitely.
What software can I download?
Eligible students will be able to download Microsoft Office ProPlus applications on up to five devices (PC, Mac, and/or mobile device). These applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher.
Application suites vary by platform.
What happens after I graduate?
Your email will continue to function as will the Outlook application. All other Office applications will be restricted to a "view only" mode. If you wish to continue to use all the features of Office ProPlus you can continue the license by purchasing a subscription plan through Microsoft.
Where can I get additional information or help with Office 365 ?
Office 365 help is available by logging into your account and clicking on the "?" icon on the upper right side of the main menu. Additional information is available on Microsoft's website located at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/business/office-365-proplus-business-software-FX103213513.aspx.
How do I install Office 365 on my mobile device?
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Office Mobile for Office 365 Subscribers (Note: On iPad, you may need to change search setting to "iPhone apps only." The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but is not compatible on 1st and 2nd generation iPads.)
- Install each separate app, as applicable, on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your Titan student email address. Select Organization account and type your Titan student email password.
How do I deactivate one of my Office 365 installed device licenses?
Log into your Office 365 student email account at http://www.outlook.com/titans.easternflorida.edu.
Click on the "Gear" icon on the upper right hand corner and select "Office 365 settings". Once the screen refreshes select "Software", then "Office" followed by "Deactivate".
Outlook Lite users
If you are using Outlook Lite, you will not be able to download Office 365 ProPlus. To disable the Lite version, log into Office 365, click on "options" then on the left side, click on "Outlook Version". Uncheck Outlook Lite version and click Save. You will then need to log out of Office 365 and back in to download the ProPlus software.