Learning Outcomes: Public Safety Management BAS
- Examines the primary aspects of public safety organizations.
- Supports Core Ability: Model Ethical and Civic Responsibility
- Examines the process and implementation of emergency management planning.
- Supports Core Ability: Communicate Effectively
- Explores full implementation of national standards and the development of the national
- Supports Core Ability: Work Cooperatively
- Differentiates between federal, state and local public safety laws along with FEMA's
role in policy pertaining to natural and man-made disasters.
- Supports Core Ability: Process Information
- Integrates knowledge, skills and abilities learned to propose a plan for public safety
managers to implement in the event of a catastrophic event.
- Supports Core Ability: Think Critically and Solve Problems