Strategic Planning at EFSC
The strategic planning effort is facilitated by the Office of Planning and Assessment, ensuring college wide participation in institutional effectiveness and accreditation compliance measures. The department’s mission is to track and measure attainment of the four College goals listed below:
- Improve Academic Performance
- Make Students Ready for the Job Market
- Improve Students' Collegiate Experience
- Improve College's Financial Position
Strategic planning is done through the online Planning and Assessment Portal (Xitracs), which is available through myEFSC. View instructions for the Xitracs system.
EFSC Mission: To engage our diverse population in quality, accessible, learning opportunities which successfully meet individual and community needs.
Eastern Florida State College fulfills its mission by offering the following:
- Specified baccalaureate degree programs through formal written agreements between the College and other regionally accredited postsecondary educational institutions or with the College for the purpose of meeting district, regional or statewide workforce needs.
- Undergraduate Studies and Associate Degrees to pursue a Baccalaureate Degree.
- Technical and vocational training for Associate Degrees and Certificates for entering the workforce, improving professional skills, and developing new competencies.
- Instructional support services such as advisement and career guidance.
- Activities supporting cultural enrichment, economic development, sports, wellness and quality of life.
- Workshops and classes for personal growth, developmental instruction, and lifelong learning.