Institutional Research at EFSC
Institutional Research is conducted through the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at EFSC. The mission of the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is to support EFSC’s culture of inquiry through broad-based research, data analysis and outcomes assessment throughout the College in order to enhance decision making, strategic planning, continuous improvement and internal and external reporting requirements.
Responsibilities of the OIR include the production of regular reports, support for state and federal reporting requirements and facilitating internal research projects.
OIR staff are available to support all phases of internal research, from research design and internal surveys to literature review, to project implementation and analysis of findings.
In addition to supporting research throughout the college, OIR staff serve as members of various committees at EFSC.
To encourage a culture of inquiry, the research team supports the Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at EFSC. For more information on how to participate with OUR projects or on how to submit research proposals, see these web pages:
Related Reports & Resources
- EFSC Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- EFSC Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR)
- FCS Fact BooksFlorida College System-wide profiles of student enrollment & completion, staff and operating funds
- Florida College Systems Interactive Data Reports
- Florida College System Transparency & Accountability Reports
- Florida SUS Interactive University Data
- Internal Survey Request Form
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Florida Association for Institutional Research (FAIR)