Partner with the MYTechHire team
As the IT and Advanced Manufacturing fields rapidly grow, industry depends on an expanding, highly-trained labor pool. We want to partner with you to help develop that talent, both within your existing employee pool, the community and our program participants.
Here are a few examples of how your company can partner with the grant-funded TechHire Program at no cost to the business:
- Take or send your employees to short courses offered by MYTechHire and EFSC
- Provide recommendations for the course curriculum for the future IT professional
- Provide meaningful hands-on internships
- Conduct seminars and information sessions about your industry
- Teach Advanced Manufacturing or IT related topics as an adjunct professor
- Participate as an experienced industry guest speaker/ entrepreneur.
- Allow tours of your workplace to give students firsthand experience of their potential work environment.
- Use, test and conduct research with some of our state-of-the-art hardware and software
- Provide employment opportunities for high quality IT professionals
- Participate in job fairs and other events with regional workforce boards and EFSC
- Network with other MYTechHire Industry partners and educational institutions
We're excited to partner with you in this important venture.
Sign Up as a Partner
- Ansec Group
- Innovative Routines International (IRI) Inc.
- Moriah Corporation
- Saalex IT - The IT Experts