How to Apply to the Pharmacy Technician Program
NOTE: Students must be 18 years old at the start of the program. Applications are being accepted for Fall Term 2018 through the June 1, 2018 application deadline. Fall Term is the entry point each academic year for this two-semester program.
Click on the application steps for more information.
Click on the application steps for more information. Click on the application steps for more information
Complete the Online Pharmacy Tech Application
Complete the online Health Sciences Application for Pharmacy Tech by the June 1 deadline for a Fall Term 2018 start. A $25 application fee will be charged and payment is due by the application deadline. This fee is non-removable and non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must be current EFSC students. To apply to EFSC or to readmit to the college, please apply online and follow the admissions steps.
An UNOFFICIAL copy of every college transcript is required with the Health Science application. Unofficial EFSC transcripts can be accessed at www.floridashines.org
High school transcripts will be needed for students who have earned less than 12 credit hours of college work.
Take the TABE test
ALL Applicants must take the Test for Adult Basic Education (TABE) prior to the deadline and submit a copy of their results with their application packet. An earned score of 10 in all areas is required to graduate from the program.
Information concerning test registration is available at your local Admissions Office or by calling 321-632-1111.
Submit all application materials
The following application materials must be submitted to the Health Sciences Admissions Office by the application deadline:
1. Applicants must submit an unofficial EFSC transcript, and transcripts from any other college(s) previously attended. Students who have not taken at least 12 hours of college credit must submit unofficial high school transcripts as well.
2. Applicants must submit proof of Work Experience form, if applicable.
3. Applicants must submit a typed, one page essay on the following topic:
"Why Do I Want to Become a Pharmacy Technician?"
4. Applicants must review and sign the Physical Demands and Performance Standards form.
5. TABE test scores (valid for 2 years).