Programs that lead to careers
The Nursing & Health Sciences Institute operates districtwide, offering course work
on the Cocoa, Melbourne, Palm Bay and Titusville campuses. We're also home to a regional
training center for the American Heart Association.
EFSC provides state-of-the-art classrooms and clinical laboratory facilities where students learn to apply their specialized skills. Human Patient Simulation Technology is utilized throughout the curriculum so students can practice their newly learned skill and see the consequences of their actions before they work on a live patient.
Course work can lead to a variety of degrees and certificates — all of which will fast-track you into your desired career field. Check the menu in this section for the full list of programs. Continuing education courses are also offered on a wide array of health-related topics. Many emergency first aid and CPR classes are available through the American Heart Association.
Applicants for our programs must be 18 years of age prior to the start of their intended program's clinical courses. For more information about program requirements, please view the program links and/or contact our specialized Admission and Advising office.
Nursing & Health Sciences Programs
- Computed Tomography (CT) A.T.C.
- Dental Assisting A.T.D. (Cocoa)
- Dental Assisting Technology & Management A.S. (Cocoa)
- Dental Hygiene A.S. (Cocoa)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography A.S.(Melbourne)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) A.T.C.
- Medical Assistant C.C.C and A.S. (Cocoa, Palm Bay)
- Medical Information Coder/Biller C.C.C. (Cocoa)
- Medical Laboratory Technology A.S. (Cocoa)
- Nursing/RN A.S. (Melbourne)
- Patient Care Assistant PSAV (Titusville, Palm Bay)
- Phlebotomy PSAV (Cocoa, Palm Bay - Starting Fall, 2017)
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.S.(Melbourne)
- Practical Nursing/LPN PSAV (Melbourne)
- Radiography A.S. (Melbourne)
- Respiratory Care A.S.(Melbourne)
- Surgical Technology (Melbourne)
- Transition to Associate Degree Nursing / RN(Titusville)
- Veterinary Technology A.S. (Cocoa)
Health Experience Form
Permission to Release Education Records
Transcript Request Form
Should Students need to make an accident claim, they can obtain claim forms and information from their instructors or download the following PDF forms:
Student Insurance Claim Form
Student Insurance Certificate
Student Insurance FAQ & Claims Handling Information