eLearning@EFSC Gives You:
- The same quality instruction and service found on any of our campuses
- A shared vision, mission, goals, objectives and competencies as all EFSC classes
- Full service access to learning resources and program advisement
- Personal attention and confidential discussion with dedicated faculty
- A diverse, technology rich learning environment.
- Flexible scheduling: online courses offered during five terms per year
- Collaborative and cooperative learning with computer/online access and skill enhancement
For more information check out the links below:
Click for 100% Online Programs
Bachelor's Degrees (B.A.S. Degree)
Applied Health Science
- General Business Specialization
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources - Summer 2016
- Sales and Marketing - Fall 2016
- Public Safety Management - Fall 2016
Computer Information Systems Technology
- Program and Software Development- Fall 2016
Associate in Arts Degree (A.A. Degree)
This is the general degree that prepares students to transfer to upper division colleges. The concept is called "2+2" — two years at EFSC and two years at a university for a Bachelor's degree. Over 100 online courses are offered each semester to help meet A.A. degree requirements.
Associate in Science Degrees (A.S. Degree)
College Credit Certificates (C.C.C.)
This is a certificate that prepares students for entry-level employment in specific career fields or for career advancement.
Course Descriptions & Details
For course description and class details, click the link below.