Explore more than 100 degrees and programs at Eastern Florida
Check the list below of Eastern Florida State College programs for details and to view the recommended course sequences.
- Want to explore your program options by campus location? View the program requirements and locations.
- If you're undecided about your education goals, visit our interactive Explore Your Options page.
- Looking for non-credit workforce and career training? EFSC offers a full-range of non-credit options.
Ready to apply? Explore our enrollment steps and convenient, 24/7, online application.
Bachelor of Applied Science BAS (2018-19)
Organizational Management BAS (12 tracks)
- Accounting - 100% Online Option
- Banking and Finance - 100% Online Option
- Event Planning & Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
- General Business - 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management - 100% Online Option
- Human Resources - 100% Online Option
- Nonprofit Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
- Public Administration
- Public Safety Management - 100% Online Option
- Sales and Marketing - 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization - 100% Online Option
- Travel & Tourism Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
Applied Health Sciences BAS (Three tracks)
- Advanced Allied Health - 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Imaging - Online Only Courses + Clinicals
Computer Information Systems Technology BAS (Five Tracks)
- Data Science
- Networking Systems
- Programming Development/Software Development - 100% Online Option (Physics courses when needed are in-person only)
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
General Associate in Arts (2018-19)
Plan your A.A. program to match up with your intended Bachelor Degree using Eastern Florida State College's Transfer GPS: Graduation Pathway for Success.
Educator Preparation Institute (2019-20)
The Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) at Eastern Florida State College leads to a Certificate of Completion (CER) and provides an alternate path to teach in a pre-kindergarten through grade 12 setting for individuals who hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university in a field other than teaching. EPI coursework provides the knowledge and skills needed to earn a Florida Professional Educator's Certificate.
Associate in Science (2018-19)
Educational Technology Assistant A.S. (Apply now to start Fall Term 2019)
Landscape and Horticulture Technology A.S. (Apply now to start Fall Term 2019)
Applied Technical Certificate (2018-19)
Applied Technology Diploma (2018-19)
College Credit Certificate (2018-19)
Educational Assisting CCC (Apply now to start Fall Term 2019)
Robotics and Simulation Technician CCC (Apply now to start Fall Term 2019)
Nails Specialty CTC (Closed to new students as of January 16, 2019)