Explore more than 100 degrees and programs at Eastern Florida
Check the list below of Eastern Florida State College programs for details and to view the recommended course sequences.
- Want to explore your program options by campus location? View the program requirements and locations.
- If you're undecided about your education goals, visit our interactive Explore Your Options page.
- Looking for non-credit workforce and career training? EFSC offers a full-range of non-credit options.
Ready to apply? Explore our enrollment steps and convenient, 24/7, online application.
Bachelor of Applied Science BAS (2017-18)
Organizational Management BAS (Nine tracks)
- Accounting - 100% Online Option
- Banking and Finance - 100% Online Option
- General Business - 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management - 100% Online Option
- Human Resources - 100% Online Option
- Public Administration - Starts Fall 2018: Apply Now
- Public Safety Management - 100% Online Option
- Sales and Marketing - 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization - 100% Online Option
Applied Health Sciences BAS (Three tracks)
- Advanced Allied Health - 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Imaging - Online Only Courses + Clinicals
Computer Information Systems Technology BAS (Five Tracks)
- Data Science
- Networking Systems
- Programming Development/Software Development - 100% Online Option (Physics courses when needed are in-person only)
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Starts January 2018)
General Associate in Arts (2017-18)
Plan your A.A. program to match up with your intended Bachelor Degree using Eastern Florida State College's Transfer GPS: Graduation Pathway for Success.
Associate in Science (2017-18)
Anesthesia Technology A.S. (Program start date to be determined)
Applied Technical Certificate (2017-18)
Applied Technology Diploma (2017-18)
Pharmacy Technician ATD (Starting Spring 2018)