Did you know the Associate in Science degree can lead to a Bachelor's degree? The A.S. degree in Computer Programming & Analysis is transferable to a Bachelor's degree at Eastern Florida State College and at many state colleges and universities in Florida.
- A.S. degree courses apply to the career field you are interested in pursuing. These courses provide valuable skill sets and can lead to industry certifications that allow you to work in the career field.
- A.S. to Bachelor degree programs often continue with related program courses to advance your knowledge in the career area.
- A.S. to Bachelor degree programs allow you to work on your general education while also taking upper division courses that are specific to the major. (Check with the transfer college or university for appropriate general education course requirements.)
View the links below to learn about degree requirements and steps toward completing a Bachelor's degree.
Eastern Florida State College Bachelor Degrees
College Credit Certificates in Career & Technical Programs can meet the 21 credit hours of Technical Concentration courses for A.A. students who plan to pursue a Bachelor's degree at Eastern Florida State College. View the Career & Technical College Credit Certificates at Eastern Florida State College that match your career goals.
- University of Central Florida Bachelor of Applied Science - Software Development Track
- UCF Courses & Sequence Software Development Track