How to Apply for the TriO Program
Not sure if you're eligible for the TRIO-Student Support Services Program? To assist us in determining your eligibility, please follow these important steps:
• Titusville Campus, Building 3, Room 103
• Cocoa Campus, Building 12, Room 308
• Melbourne Campus, Building 1, Room 119
• Palm Bay Campus, Building 1, Room 113B
2. Once you have been pre-approved, we will contact you via phone or Titan e-mail in order to schedule a special orientation for you.
3. The orientation will consist of providing you with more details about the program, explaining student participation, expectations and completing our official application packet.
4. Please bring your EFSC ID and one of the following documents to verify your income:
• Most recent tax return
• Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
• Document from a governmental agency such as SSI, TANF, etc.
TRiO-Student Support Services
Building 12, Room 308
1519 Clearlake Rd.
Cocoa, FL 32933
Hearing Impaired: 1-800-955-8770 (Voice)