Welcome to the Palm Bay Campus Learning Lab
Location: General Titus C. Hall Center, Building 1, Room 234
Fall/Spring Hours of Operation: 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday - Thursday
Summer Hours of Operation: 8 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday - Thursday
Our job is to support students in their efforts toward academic success. We do this by providing:
- A large, comfortable area with more than 60 computers that students may use for doing research, writing essays, completing assignments, and engaging in other online tasks necessary for college life.
- Math tutors, who provide expert guidance in courses from basic math through calculus. They are located in 1-227, a room designed for their specialty.
- Writing tutors to help in the areas of reading and writing for any EFSC course assignment.
- A science tutor for biology, chemistry, and nursing courses.
- TABE tutoring for students wishing to pursue certifications.
- Please Note: Palm Bay proctored exams and all testing is now coordinated and administered at the Palm Bay Assessment Center, Building 2, Room 235. Phone: 321-433-5229. Learn more about proctored testing at EFSC.
Access online tutoring
Online Writing Lab
Writing tutors review submitted papers, scholarship essays and job applications Monday through Thursday until 3 PM. Anything submitted after 3 PM Thursday is reviewed the following Monday. Turn-around time is usually 24 hours or less.
Tutoring is offered online live, by appointment, or through submissions for math, science, Spanish, nursing, reading and writing subjects. Tutors available 24/7 for EFSC students. Log-in using your full TITAN email address as your USERNAME and birthdate formatted as MMDDYY as PASSWORD. Learn more about Smarthinking.