Welcome to the Palm Bay Campus Learning Lab
Location: General Titus C. Hall Center, Building 1, Room 234
Fall/Spring Hours of Operation: 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday - Thursday
Summer Hours of Operation: 8 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday - Thursday
Our job is to support students in their efforts toward academic success. We do this by providing:
- A large, comfortable area with more than 60 computers that students may use for doing research, writing essays, completing assignments, and engaging in other online tasks necessary for college life.
- Math tutors, who provide expert guidance in courses from basic math through calculus. They are located in 1-227, a room designed for their specialty.
- Writing tutors to help in the areas of reading and writing for any EFSC course assignment.
- A science tutor for biology, chemistry, and nursing courses.
- TABE tutoring for students wishing to pursue certifications.
- Exam proctors and proctoring facilities. Students who need to take make-up exams, proctored online exams, or external exams may make an appointment and take their exam here.
Access online tutoring
Online Writing Lab
Writing tutors review submitted papers, scholarship essays and job applications Monday through Thursday until 3 PM. Anything submitted after 3 PM Thursday is reviewed the following Monday. Turn-around time is usually 24 hours or less.
Tutoring is offered online live, by appointment, or through submissions for math, science, Spanish, nursing, reading and writing subjects. Tutors available 24/7 for EFSC students. Log in using your student ID number as your USERNAME and birth date.